We live in a society where we have multiple commitments and responsibilities and take care of many things and many people.
Our families. Our faith. Our jobs. Our finances. And more.
When adding in the stressors of daily life, it’s easy to become depleted, burnt out, or even sick.
Often it is the people who are taking care of other people who need nurturing and a sense of renewal for themselves.
So how can we, as caretakers commit to our own care?
On today’s show A very special guest , Cheryl Piper- nyder will share with us:
- What does nurturing ourselves actually mean?
- The importance of strengthening our commitment to our own self-care and how that impacts the relationships we have in our lives, both personally & professionally.
- Tips on how to make time for self-care and how to create real boundaries.
- Tools for self-renewal and restoration for those who are caring for the elderly, children, a challenging loved one, or someone dealing with an illness.
About the Guest: Cheryl Piper-Snyder
- Bachelor of Metaphysical Science, B.Msc., Metaphysical Practitioner’s Diploma, Master of Metaphysical Science, M.Msc. Doctoral Candidate for a Doctor of Philosophy, Ph.D. Certified Integrative Wellness & Life coach, Certified Assertiveness coach, Certified HeartMath Coach, Also a Student and Teacher of A Course In Miracles.